Monday, February 27, 2012

Little Girl's Study Nook


When I was seven, I remember being totally smitten with stationery of all descriptions and the idea of sitting down at a desk to do "work".  I had a vast collection of glitter pens, stickers, rainbow pencils, fluorescent paper clips, erasers shaped as fruit, post-it-notes in all shades of pink and purple and reams and reams of paper.  So when I saw the above image, my seven-year-old self nearly fainted with longing.  I can just imagine sitting up there, earnestly filing and shuffling and sorting my stationery - such a gorgeous, simple space for a little girl to pretend to be big x

Image

4 comments:

Amanda (Small Acorns) said...

I was just the same Angela. I'd have loved this space too. And I still have my fetish for stationery and pencils and nice cards...the list goes on!

Anonymous said...

I don't think I've changed at all - the amount of pretty pens, stationery, paper and stickers I have accumulated over the last few months is incredible!

Renee
http://luminosoblu.blogspot.com.au/

Letitia Linke - The White Shed said...

I was the same, outgrew it and now love all of these things again! x

Special 'K' said...

Oh it is so beautiful. I would love that The Special One was this dainty and girlie. We will see! Cheers SpecialK XoXo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...